Beach

Friday, March 6, 2009

So Big



Here's Lauren pulling herself up in the crib. She mastered this about a week ago, but I just got a picture. Of course just because she can pull herself up does not mean she can get back down. I have been up to her room 4 x since I put her down for a nap. She just keeps pulling herself back up, then crying because she is sooo tired and can't figure out how to get back down. Today at the grocery store she was waving to everybody. Her new game is drop-it, which is so much fun when you are grocery shopping...but she learned to say uh-oh a few days ago so it's still cute:)

1 comment:

Jamie said...

She is growing up so fast! I can't believe that she and Abric are only a few months apart. It is crazy how much they change in such a short amount of time.