Beach

Thursday, March 5, 2009

Life

Getting Brennan ready for school in the morning has been an eternal struggle this school year. First grade is really tough for him. Not necessarily academically tough, but more of a separation issue. It seems that at least once a week he has a headache, or he thinks he might have a headache later at school. If it's not that then it's what he's going to wear. Or what are we going to do all day while he's at school. This morning it was picture day. He swears they told them on the announcements to wear a T shirt. Even though I am not buying the pictures (it's a little ridiculous to have pictures twice in one school year) he is still getting a class picture, which I wanted him to look nice for. So after a morning of tears and yelling he went to school in the sweater I had picked out. Now for the rest of the day I am feeling guilty and wondering how his day went. When I pick him up he is all smiles, non-stop talking about his day. I don't get it!




Last night I put Reid to bed as I was leaving I said "I love you" Reid said "I love you too" When I got into the hallway he yells "I WANT TO MARRY YOU!"

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

lol Reid!! That is so sweet!

Jamie said...

Andy and I are laughing about Reid's comment. He is so funny. :)
We got the pictures back today, which I don't get the whole two pictures in a school year either. Harrison's picture was so bad. He is at the age where he isn't sure how to make a real smile so he looks a little constipated. lol. We definitely won't be buying. :)