Ryan is still working, and working. They announced last week they were cutting off over time. But they called him to day and said he could continue to work 9 hours extra a week. Which is a perfect amount. He is still able to help out and be home with the kids, yet bring home a little extra moolah.
I have been busy running the kids to various sports, doctors, schools.. and watching extra kids. Not really very much time to my self. I am looking for a good book to read, that always forces me to take time out, because I can't put it down! I am enjoying fall, I love to bake and it's the perfect season.
Brennan has quite baseball, he really had a hard time with his coach and dealing with some MAJOR separation anxiety. He's having a hard time going to school. The good news is once he gets there he seems to be doing great. He's had 102% on all spelling test, 100% on math, and his reading level has improved. He is going to start some counseling next week to help with his anxiety and I think it's going to really help.
Reid is loving preschool. He is also in swimming lesson, which he is really enjoying. He spends most of his days outside riding his scooter, digging for bugs, or playing with the neighbors.
Lauren is just a little stinker. She prefers sitting at the table verses the highchair. She thinks she's big when we give her a bowl of crackers and she can carry it around. She has a little temper when things aren't going her way. She is talking more and more and copying every sound or action that she sees other kids doing.
1 comment:
Nice pose, Reid! :)
Post a Comment